1. Outdoor Big Crosswords Game!
2. Stretching outside is better.
3. Use sponge as Scrabble pieces
4. Put a two-liter bottle at the end of a garden hose, make several holes in it and turn on the water for fun
5. Make art with things that make your children close to nature
6. Easy to make this lightening lamp for the starry summer night
7. Feed the birds
8. Personalize your flip-flops with cords used to make friendship bracelets
9. Make dinosaur footprints with flip flops
10. Transform your ice cream cones in flowerpots
11. Make plant markers for your garden
12. You can even do it with spoons you do not use anymore
13. Make your own magnetic game to occupy your long trips
Take a metal tray and pictures of things you are likely to visit in the way of your journey, and then print them on a sheet. Then let your children identify what they have come across the road by reporting on the board. Simple and fun for kids on long journeys.
14. Do temporary art with their toys
Apply a magnetic paint on your wall, take plenty of small cars and put on the wall!
15. The most beautiful building cardboard houses
17. You can recycle objects to give them a second life
18. Do race soap boating on days when it is very nice
19. Turn the foamy materials into racetrack
20. The foamy material can also be converted to other fun stuff
This may be a good opportunity to play croquet with your children if they wish!
21. They can also be transformed into a small obstacle course
22. And even turn into bike wash station
23. You can have fun with your food colouring
24. Create fun shapes with frozen yogurt or pan cakes or ice
25. Make your own fruit skewers for a healthy and balanced taste
26. Make a Tic Tac Toe outdoors
27. Put them to the test by organizing a mission to “rescue toy”
Toys are trapped in ice blocks and can only be released with water pistols. It is an interesting game to keep them busy.