It is true that a wall clock can be a real decorative object and they can have a more elaborate design. Most clocks that we will present here are designed by famous designers in their profession. It can give you ideas to redo your interior decoration, so enjoy!
1. The clock made for music fans.
Created from a recycled Sanyo turntable and the album “Get it on” available here .
2. This clock that goes unnoticed in your library
3. A stunning clock!
4. The infinitely customizable wall clock.
Created by Progetti.
5. Clock head!
6. The colorful clock
7. The clock that you will regret not having listened mathematics.
8. A 3 in 1 clock with a stunning design
Created by Sander Mulder.
9. The time to eat.
By Lau Design .
10. The Domino clock.
Thinking Carbon Design .
11. The feeling of being constantly watched by … the clock!!
By Mike Mak .
12. Watch the progression of time.
Created by James Tobin .
13. Deployment time.
By Studio Ve.
14. Magnifiers needles.
Of Rafael Morgan .
15. The clock inspired by Dali
Everywhere on the web and also at Etsy .
16. For fans of bikes.
Also recycled Etsy .
17. A film reel recycled clock.
Again at Etsy .
18. If the clock was a schedule for your day
Produced by Marti Guixé .
19. funny clock
By Bomi Kim .
20. Match Game. “Redundant Clock”
Created by Ji Lee .
21. The clock for the green environment,
“It is time you do something against global warming. ”
22. More than 150 hands running together to pass the time in words “one” to “twelve”
By Christiian Postma .
23. This clock does not just tell time, it is also a true design object
By Wooteik Lim .
24. A clock with shadows
By Front Design .
25. The clock coat rack, ultra convenient
These clocks are really beautiful! So what clock would you buy for your living room?