- Warde: These Gigantic Streetlights Shaped As Flowers Bloom When Someone Passes Nearby
- Discover The Amazing Photos Of Eiffel Tower Taken From New And Unique Angles
- StratoBus-Will French-Italian Airship be able to Replace Satellites?
- All These Objects Are In fact Sculptures Made Of Wood (Photo Gallery)
- A Pier Of Lake Michigan Turns Into Beautiful Ice Sculpture (Photo Gallery)
Fractals are wonderful geometric shapes that only exist in our math books! However, they are also found in nature as proved by these wonderful photographs.
Those of you who have studied mathematics might that fractal refers to objects whose structure looks the same even if you obeserve them at different scales. The nature is the best artist. These fractals are present in nature in different forms like landscapes, plants, animals etc. Here are some amazing photos. Discover some of the amazing examples of fractals in nature.
Lake Nasser, Egypt
Grand Canyon, Arizona
Novaya Zemlya, Russia
The Tibetan plateau and part of the mountain range of the Himalayas
Doñana National Park in Andalusia (Spain)
We are wonder struck with the existence of fractals and shapes in the nature. Can you think of other examples of fractals coming straight from nature?