Here we are going to present the 10 most cool cities of the Europe. The criteria of the classification has been based upon many factors like: the price of housing, the number of students and food prices among others.
- Lisbon (Portugal) : This beautiful city with beautiful hills and rich cultural heritage is classified as the coolest in the Europe. This “world city” can also many affordable prices to entice the student.
- Bucharest (Romania) : A heritage to discover, but also a very active nightlife, thanks to the cosmopolitan population that has gripped the Romanian capital.
- Prague (Czech Republic) : Just like the Romanian capital, Prague is also visited by many visitors from around the Europe. The tourists come here to see the beautiful architecture and enjoy reasonable food prices.
- Vilnius (Lithuania) : several prestigious universities and thus a crowd of students that need to be housed, fed and accommodated in the recreation areas.
- Warsaw (Poland) : 21.1% of students, ie one in five resident is aged between 18 and 30 years and mainly feed on cheese pasta.
- Tallinn (Estonia) : Estonia is indeed the cradle of Skype and KaZaA, which in itself is very “cool”, but the capital has other cheap entertainments as well.
- Budapest (Hungary) : In addition to being the capital of Eastern Europe, Budapest attracts party animal of all the continent at a monumental offer of debauchery and at very competitive rates.
- Sofia (Bulgaria) : In Sofia, you cannot remain parked at home, the trend is eating out and seeking a place in the many crowded restaurants and cafes of the Bulgarian capital.
- Madrid (Spain) : Madrid is a super cool city that keeps lively late at night with its various restaurants and entertainment parties.
- Berlin (Germany) : Arts and history coexist in a city that has always managed to be at the forefront in all fields. Berlin is the coolest city of Germany..
So, where do you want to pursue your studies?