The Eiffel Tower is perhaps one of the famous monuments in the world, even though it is not a part of the Seven Wonders of the World. It has been replicated nearly more than 30 times around the world. Especially, in the Asian and American countries. Here we have compiled a list of the top 10 tallest Towers in the world.
- Dragon Tower – 336m – Harbin, China
When Chinese needed a television tower, they built one that looks like the Eiffel Tower.Credit Photo (creative commons) TEU
- Tokyo Tower – 332m – Tokyo, Japan
An Eiffel Tower in the colors of Tintin’s rocket that also serves as a radio transmitter in Japan.Credit Photo (creative commons): Kakidai
- Nagoya TV Tower – 180m – Nagoya, Japan
The oldest TV tower in Japan. However, this tower was bombed in movie Godzilla in 1992.Credit Photo (creative commons): Benjamin Hollis
- Las Vegas Eiffel Tower – 165m – Las Vegas, USA
Many Americans love Paris. Hence, they recreated their own miniature Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe and the Opera Garnier in miniature Las Vegas.Credit Photo (creative commons): ZooFari
- Funkturm Berlin – 150m – Berlin, Germany
A 100 meters high tower built built on porcelain insulators, houses a restaurant 50 meters above the ground which is necessarily unique.Credit Photo (creative commons): GFDL
- Eiffel Tower of Window of the World – 108m – Shenzhen, China
The Chinese Eiffel Tower is located in a park filled with replicas of the world’s most beautiful monuments.Credit Photo (creative commons): Armanaziz
- Eiffel Tower – 101m – Kings Island Amusement Park, Mason, United States
Even Ohio in USA has its own Eiffel Tower, which is placed in the midst of the world’s fastest roller coaster.Credit Photo (creative commons): Rcfreak339
- Kings Dominion Amusement Park – 101m – Doswell, United States
If Ohio has the right to the Eiffel Tower, Virginia has too.Credit Photo (creative commons): Knife-thrower
- Metallic tower of Lyon, France – 86m.
One Eiffel Tower was not enough for France. Hence, they needed a one second one. The city of Lyon has its own Eiffel Tower which is smaller than original building.Credit Photo (creative commons): BaS
- Torre del Reformador – 75m – Guatemala City, Guatemala
If one day we would have imagined the skeleton of the Eiffel Tower, it might look like this.Credit Photo (creative commons): Steve Rice
Which one of the above monuments did you find most impressive?
Source and many more replicas: Wikipedia