Sometimes you eat in a restaurant with a really original decoration. However, the collection of bars and restaurants that we are going to present have crazy if not downright weird decorations. It is possible that eating in such bizarre restaurants may carry the risk of cutting your appetite.
1. Modern Toilet, Taiwan, a restaurant inspired bathrooms and toilets
2. Clinic Bar, a restaurant-hospital designed by Dutch architect Clarke Quay, Singapore
3. The Red Sea Star where you can eat five meters below sea level in Israel
4. Two bars that reflect the theme of Aliens, creation of Hans Ruedi Giger, Switzerland
5. The Disaster Café in Lloret de Mar in Spain!
6. Donny Dirk’s Zombie Den, inspired by Shaun of the Dead, in Minneapolis, Minnesota
7. Eat in a haunted prison, go to Lockup (The Eight-closed) in Tokyo, Japan
8. In the same city, there is also the Christon Cafe inspired by castles and Gothic churches
9. Kayabukiya Tavern, Japan, a restaurant where the waitresses are replaced by monkeys
10. The Restaurant Zetor, Helsinki, Finland, which carries the brand name of Czech tractors
Some restaurant themes are really strange and one wonders how one could think of such a thing. We would be curious to try some of these places. Are you ready to eat your sushi on plates shaped toilet?