- Ekso exoskeleton: A Promising Hope For The Paralysed
- 25 Unusual And Original Wall Clocks That You Will Love To Have (Photo Gallery)
- A Drone Captures Dangerously Close Video Of Volcanic Eruptions
- WarkaWater: Nature-Inspired Bamboo Structure To Combat Thirst In Africa
- This Little Dancing Red Man Makes Wait For Red Light A Fun
A number of inventions were invented between the years 1920 and 1940. Some of the inventions failed but some also succeeded and became a part of the modern world like the GPS and first bulletproof glass. A number of ideas came in our mind, which were impossible to accomplish in the past but in today’s world the technology has been able to fulfill our desires. Need is a mother of all inventions, ideas strike our minds and we start working over them to modify our lives. Some of the old inventions can be innovated and used in today’s world. However it is also important to check whether the concept is applicable or not, only then we can use them in new creations. Some creations from past give a weird look but with different ideas we can transform their weiredness into some nice machines.