From colourful parks for the children to the fun places for adults, in this articles you are going to see some bizarre places built by artists whose minds came with these amazing ideas.
One thing you will notice is that all the architectures have been built on ideas totally different from one another, their construction is based on an innovative method. Well it can be said for sure that you would not have seen such construction anywhere before and you will feel as you are in a science fiction movie.
Playgrounds by Toshiko Horiuchi MacAdam is an amazing playground place for children where they can jump and roll on the colourful net. The installation in Studio 400 will takes you in the world of spider man. Sitting there, you will experience that around you there are a number of spider webs where you can sit or lay down.
1. Rainbow City in New York
2. Dawn Ng’s Paper Planes
3. The Rain Room, Barbican, London
4. Squiggly Balloon Installation by Choi Jeong Hwa
5. Tomás Saraceno’s Cloud Cities Biospheric
6. Hand-Woven installation by Numen / For Use
7. Woven installation by Studio 400
8. The event of a thread, by Anne Hammilton
9. Leandro Erlich’s Building (giant 45 ° mirror)
10. Jacob Dahlgren’s Colour Reading and Contexture
11. Prismatic Installations by Gabriel Dawe
12. Falling Garden by Gerda Steiner & Jorg Lenzlinger
13. Suspended “Bookshelf” Installation by Richard Wentworth
14. Painting Light and Shadow by Rashad Alakbarov
15. The Swedish Furniture Fair Installation
16. Crocheted Playgrounds by Toshiko Horiuchi MacAdam
17. Rainbow installation at the Centre Pompidou, Paris
18. Ernesto Neto’s Woven Facilities
19. Chain Link Fencing as Art by Soo Sunny Park
20. The Labyrinth by Marco aMAZEme Saboya & Gualter Pupo
21. Mirror and LED Light Installations Yayoi Kusama
22. The Obliteration Room Kusama
A selection of interactive sites full of originality that will make you want to run, jump, so that you want to clear your mind. Which of these insane buildings you dream to spend time?