- The Samsung Smart Bike With Lasers And On-board Computer
- Mercedes Pioneers The World’s First Autonomous Truck Drive On The Highway
- Scientists Discover A Laser Based Regenerating Treatment For Teeth
- 22 Dazzling Natural Phenomena Of Our Planet Earth
- AeroVelo Atlas: World’s First Human Powered Helicopter Wins Igor Sikorsky Award (Video)
People who get photographed regularly can see in their images how their faces change with the progression of life and how dresses and the fashions evolve over time. This wonderful idea was used by the photographer Nicholas Nixon to show the love uniting the four sisters. He has been taking their group photo regularly for the last 36 years with perseverance.
Nicholas Nixon is an American photographer, born in 1947. His field of specialization is portrait photography and documentaries. Since 1975, he has been photographing his wife and her three sisters regularly each year. He asks them to be together once each year to take their group photo. Since 1975 the evolution in the faces and dressing of the four sisters is is clearly visible. However, one thing that has not changed is the love of the sisters which has been keeping them together. The youngest sister who is the wife of Nixon was 15 years old at the time of first shot and in the last shot she is 61 years old. The full series of photographs titled The Brown Sisters can be seen in the archives of the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
A great adventure for the four sisters who may have aged over the years but their family love and connection has not faded with time. Why not you try the same thing with your kids?