Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects

Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects-12


Advertisement





If you spend too much time every weekend, emptying your trash bin, a Dutch designer has a solution for you. He has set up a revolutionary project that will allow you to recycle your own plastic waste and turn it into decorative objects. A green concept to protect the environment!

Dave Hakkens who is a dutch designer, had this brilliant and revolutionary idea to recycle your own plastic waste and turn it into objects of everyday life. This idea came to his mind when he realized that only 10% of plastic garbage collected at European level was actually recycled. What happens to the rest 90%? Well Hakkens Dave may change the way we treat the plastic garbage.

He then started a very interesting project where the collected plastic (bottles, bags, wrappers, boxes, etc.) garbage would be crushed into small pieces and then used in different machines. All these machines were designed and built by  Dave himself. We can see the melted plastic can be used to make garbage cans, lampshades or candles etc.

Advertisement
YouTube Preview Image

Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects-2 Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects-1 Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects- Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects-3 Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects-4 Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects-5 Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects-6 Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects-9 Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects-8 Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects-7 Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects-10 Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects-11 Recycle Plastic Garbage At Your Home Into Everyday Useful Objects-12

The concept of  Dave is really ingenious and we would also love to recycle our soda bottles and to turn it into a mouse pad or rotor! . What kind of object would you create from your old plastic bottles?

Advertisement

Leave a Comment

{ 0 comments… add one }

Join Us On Facebook

cd69a8e8ef00c60223bf8146acdf81ce