- Spot-A Highly Sophisticated Robot For Disasters To Master Any Terrain
- Scientist Embed Sensors Into Transparent Glass To Make Iron Man Screens A Reality
- DermoScreen: A Smartphone App to Diagnose Skin Cancer With 85% Accuracy
- A Paradise Like Glimpse Above The Clouds (Photo Gallery)
- Most Amazing Abandoned Places In Europe
You would have seen many abandoned ships but you will find none like this one with a forest of plants and trees on it. This ship named as SS Ayrfield but originally called SS Corrimal, was made in 1911 and took part in World War II. This ship was demilitarized by the Australian army and left near the Homebush Bay. It was used to transport U.S troops in the Pacific. In 1972, it was sent to Homebush Bay for demolition. Same like SS Ayrfield, there are other ships around the world but none of them have forest growth over them as the case of SS Aryfield. That’s why it is famously known as “floating forest” and thats why attracts many tourists.