- A Cute Love Story Between A Robot And A Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
- SaviOne: A Futurisic Robot Used By Aloft Hotel California For Room Service
- The World’s Tallest Skyscraper Will Have World’s Fastest Elevator
- The Top 50 Most Beautiful Scenic Places In United States (Photo Gallery)
- Top 20 Geek Technological Relics Of Our Past Revisited (Photo Gallery)
When you view these paintings, they will deceive you into thinking that they are only photographs. However, only the description on the canvas and close examination will reveal that these are acrylic oil paintings. These artists have real gift for capturing the real world objects into a hyper-realistic painting. For example, the painter Raphaella Spence has made a beautiful realistic painting of Empire State Building. Painter David Parrish has managed to capture the excitement of Carnival in one of his paintings. The painter Chris Jenkinson managed to grab the essence of New York City through his work entitled “Good Morning America”. Tokyo city inspired artist Richard Heisler to paint this megalopolis in “Shinjuku Sunset II”. All these paintings hyper-realistic may look like the photo album of a tourist.