1. The fear that the cables of the elevator you are in are about to break
2. Fear of falling when walking on grids like these
3. The fear of getting stuck in transit and living your last moments
AND These are your last moments with strangers
4. The fear of being arrested, charged and imprisoned for no reason
5. The fear of dying because of slipping and falling endlessly down the stairs.
6. Fear of falling asleep with gum in your mouth and, then choking to death.
7. The fear of falling from the top of a bunk bed and dying.
8. The fear of living with a stranger in your house for a long time without even knowing it.
9. The fear of opening the opening your umbrella in a thunderstorm and lightning falling on it
10. The fear of driving on a bridge and it suddenly collapsing.
11. Fear of taking the subway while it is completely empty except for that odd person who wants to kills you.
12. The fear of dropping your keys and mobile phone in the gap of a lift. Even if they are in your pocket!
13. Fear of your bag being caught between the doors of the subway and its getting sucked on the other side
14. The fear of a plane crash due to the slightest turbulence in flight
15. Fear of walking in the streets with a stranger following you.
16. Fear that suddenly someone is following you while you climb a staircase at night
17. The fear of being suspended above a void.
18. Fear of eating while your stomach is gradually being torn.
19. The fear of holding your urine for too long and your bladder eventually explodes inside your body
“- Congratulations, how are you?
– I need to go to the bathroom. ”
20. The fear of dropping a knife on your feet and cutting your toe
21. The fear of using a knife in the kitchen and getting your finger cut.
22. The fear that your car door opens on the highway because you did not lock it
This may seem trivial but many of these fears are shared daily each one of us. Which one of these fears have you experienced?